Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Testing, Testing . . . .

Looks like Blogger is doing a little better tonight, it only took a couple tries to get the image uploaded. This was last night's pizza before I added the final and extensive coating of cheese and popped it in the oven. I learned a couple things - the maple syrup in the dough is a nice touch, and I made and used too much dough for the pan I was using. I'm going to make another one tommorow, making a few adjustments, to use up the rest of the toppings I had left over. Cheers . . . .

4 comments:

Cris said...

Hey Steve! I clicked on the photo and was able to see the details of all the ingredients....WOW That is what I call " edible art "!! You must have spent a long time chopping and preparing all those ingredients! Bon appetit!!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Very cool! I NEVER would have thought the maple syrup would work. It looks fantastic.

Lucy Saint said...

Glad your pizza worked. Sounds really good right now. Good luck with the adjustments.

Lothian said...

Yeah, if you could just Fedex that pizza to me ... that would be great!