Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween (Again)



Goldfish had to work this evening so I met Keri at Summer's Bay and we let the dogs run on the beach. I left a bucket of candy on the door step so the trick-or-treaters could help themselves while I was gone . . .

It was blowing snow at Summer's Bay and was collecting on the downwind side of ths huge log in the top picture. I collected about 20 pieces of pumice on the beach - they are my new favorite finds. They are rounded by the wave action and they float! Not sure what volcano is creating the lava but I love finding the pumice on the beach . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohh, Steve! This log looks almost extraterrestrial!! Like some kind of hairy pod from outer space! ( hee hee hee ) I LOVE it! I had no idea the sand on the beach up there was that color! This is such an awesome blog! Thank you!