Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Safe in Idaho

As soon as we got to my sisters we crashed hard and slept the sleep of the dead for four hours. I did get 45 minutes of sleep on the Seattle to Boise leg and a nap or two from Anchorage to Seattle but all the stress and excitement of getting ready for vacation had us both needing some rest.

This afternoon my niece and I played with the dogs in the backyard and now we baking pies and getting ready for tomorrow - Trevor and the girls have checked in from the road and are on schedule to arrive just in time for the feasting!

Cheers everyone, I'm going to make myself useful.


Mystic said...

So glad you guys made it safe and sound. Enjoy your holiday! Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving.

BTW, I am thankful for the wonderful pictures and commentary you share with those of us out in cyberland. You are a blessing.

Frosted Flakes said...

You are such an artist with your camera. I am truly jealous. :o{(

Suzassippi said...

Glad you are having family time--and love, love, love the dog pictures. We have a black and a chocolate lab, too. :)

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, looks like the doggies are having a grand time!