Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let's See . . . .

What have I been up to? I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I was working on my resume and cover letter for a job opening. Goldfish had a hair appointment so Chico and I walked on Ballyhoo and watched the whales for awhile. Tonight we went to a slide show at the museum given by Reid Brewer and Roger Deffendall showing some of the findings from a 75 day dive trip along the Aleutian chain in 2006 and 2007; good stuff. I baking a salmonberry pie for a birthday party tommorow night while I type this - it's only the second time I've done this recipie, I hope it turns out.

I saw a sea lion by the plant dock yesterday and today, same time, while I was waiting to punch out. If the weather cooperates tommorow I'm thinking about doing a big hike up Mount Newhall in the afternoon before the birthday party - hopefully pictures to follow tommorow night!

No comments: