Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Already




When you work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for over 6 weeks now (I did have one day off in there somewhere where I climbed Bunker Hill but I'd have to check my journal to see exactly when that was) you can lose track of what day it is, and certainly what the date is, except for one clue - the galley menu. Thank goodness things stay on a schedule there if fo no other reason than to mark the passage of time! I have three favorite meals - seafood night on Fridays, steak night on Saturdays, and then Mexican night is good as well. Not only do I look forward to these meals more than the others, it helps me keep track of the day of the week.

These two pictures were both taken on Ballyhoo with the bottom picture showing the webcams that take the pictures on the FAA website I linked to yesterday. I had a nice evening today talking to a son in North Dakota and a sister in Idaho and taking care of some stuff around the house. Hope everyone is doing well and thanks for all your comments - nite!

No comments: