Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vacation!

Well, the dog-sitter is lined up, the house-sitter is lined up, the KLR is put away for the season, and it's a mighty fine day for flying - it must be vacation time! Both Goldfish and I are overdue and we have a whopper of a time planned, some last minute additions have really put it over the top and I'll try to blog a lot from the road as time and energy allows. Happy holidays to all my island friends who are staying, and safe travels to all that are heading out as well. Cheers, gotta go, I still have to pack . . . . .

2 comments:

Jennifer Leeland said...

Have a wonderful time, Steve!!! You both deserve it.
I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving.

Gigi said...

Safe travels and big fun! See you when we both get back. Happy holidays to you and Goldfish and all your family.