Sunday, November 29, 2009

Arrival in Seattle



We're settled in to a pimped out room in the Marriott in Seattle for a couple nights - granite countertops, stainless appliances, a fireplace and still pretty reasonable - Goldfish is a good shopper. After a relaxing morning with Sis in Idaho, the flight and rental car pickup went off without a hitch and after checking out the room we headed to Bahama Breeze for dinner where I had an excellent seafood paella and Goldfish had an equally stellar chicken santiago. After that we hit the South Center Mall then took in yet another movie - this one shall remain nameless and unremarked upon as it was one I had been bugging Goldfish to go to and it turned out to be no so great - okay, it borderline sucked - I think she knew that going in but owed me one after I sat through Julia & Julia in Boise . . . . and no, Sis, it was not Ninja Assassins - that is still on my list!

Looks like back home the island is stormy - here it is 61 degrees, warmer than I expected but I'm not complaining. Tomorrow we have a pretty full day so it's off to soak in the tub and hit the hay, cheers!

5 comments:

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Wow. REALLY nice room, guys!!

BZ

Bren said...

Wow! Quite a red room. Glad things are going well. Miss you much.

verybadcat said...

that is one incredible hotel room!

Anonymous said...

Try to leave the Ninja Assassins for your Maine visit. I want to see that one also. Love from Maine

Alaska Steve said...

Okay, Ninja Assassins in Maine it is! Love from Seattle