Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fishing With Bro







My brother and I did some very efficient fishing along side the eagles yesterday catching our combined 10 fish limit in a combined 14 casts - okay, full disclosure, he got his five in six casts and it took me a dismal eight casts for me to limit out.  It definitely takes longer to fillet the catch than to land it . . . and you have to keep one eye on the eagles so they swoop in and grab the catch.

This morning it was absolutely clear and sunny but it looks like that is subject to change - we're keeping our plans flexible, I'll post more later!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Looks like you had alot of fun, catching those fish...and yes, you better watch out for the eagles, they are sneaky! Glad your brother is having a good time. Does GF have to cook your catch??

Alaska Steve said...

You know the deal, Goldfish doesn't do anything she doesn't want to . . . .

Suzassippi said...

Then she is my kind of woman. LOL

Lauri said...

You gotta love that in a woman :)