Monday, June 22, 2009

Continuing the Tradition . . . .

Okay, quick, what is the common thread - Alena! on the dance floor, Cookie Dough in a swimming pool and now Steve in his sister's bathroom - give up? All photos taken from over head, accentuating an Unalaska Blogger's boobs . . . . gee, it seemed to work when they did it . . . Brian, you're next buddy . . . .

Not too much new to report, it's a pain to get on a computer but I needed to contact work so I downloaded photos as well. Shoulder hurts, not too much going on outside the living room window, my sister is spoiling me and cranking the AC to keep her polar bear brother comfortable, the rest of the family is sleeping and made the mistake of leaving strawberry shortcake makings on the kitchen cupboard when they went off to bed . . . .

11 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you posted - LOL! Was getting worried. Glad sis is spoiling you - take care!

Bren said...

My little brother forgot to mention he brought cooler weather with him to help with his recuperation. It is at least 7 degrees colder here. If you ever need a great house guest, he is it. Just check on him a couple times a day and he feels spoiled.
Sorry about the shoulder bro, but glad your up. love ya

Cookie Dough said...

Steve you are hilarious! I really had never noticed any boobs at all on these blogs! Now they're everywhere! Are you reading a lot while recovering? I read a whole book here in Wrangell, that's something for me...I think I have book ADD.

Alena Hope said...

Lol! I bet if Goldfish were there she'd finish that wax job for ya! Send us some warm weather, its been cool here and raining. Get well soon!

Elizabeth Douglas said...

LOL! Too funny Steve! I hope the recooperation is going smoothly! Strawberry shortcake...mmm!

mamawas said...

Glad you ar recovering from the shouldr surgery. My main AK cameraman!!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Scandalous, Steve! Glad to see your sense of humor is still intact and you are rejoining the blogging world. Good re-entry!!!

Carlisleboy said...

You realize that now I really have to do something cool to 'raise the bar' on my overhead photo.....
HUMMMMMMMMM............

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Glad to read you're doing okay and, remember this: the areas you shave will grow back fuller and thicker! If Goldfish digs running her fingers through the AS Upper Chest Hair Gardens, she is REALLY gonna dig the NEW Alaska Steve when his fur is replenished!

Hell, I have MORE hair in my ears now, at 60, than I do on my head! And my armpit hair has almost completely disappeared!

It's what YOU have to look forward to! Oh joyous day! TMI?? Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa!

BZ

Lauri said...

Hey Steve, what did I miss? What have you done to yourself?

Nice rack! LOL

Alaska Steve said...

CB, I'm sure you'll raise the bar somehow - you do realize the gals have a huge advantage though, don't you?

BZ, don't even get me started on body hair . . .

Lauri, welcome home! I want to hear all about the train trip sometime . . .