Thursday, August 7, 2008

Evening Remembered

I took this photo when my sister was visiting and I am posting it mostly to tease her - we were walking home along the beach frontage road after taking oodles of pictures of eagles and her camera batteries were all completely dead. The lighting behind the Russian Orthodox Church was getting really interesting and I took a couple shots and poked fun at her for not being prepared . . . . it was wonderful having her out for a visit - so Sis, how did your church photos come out? Ohhhhhh, that's right, ead batteries . . . . :o)

5 comments:

Lori said...

Well, Steve, you not only tease your sister, but all of us who love your pictures! I'm envious and wish I was "somewhere" in AK!

Bren said...

Love you too, Little bro! :)

Kym said...

OK, it is official after months of photos of eagles and foxes, of hearing about volcanoes and the fishing industry and now seeing this image of the onion towers, Someday...someday, I'm coming there. What a fabulous place you live in!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I'm with Kym. I wanna go!!! I'll probably have dead batteries too, but it would be totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Kym and Jen, that's funny, I was thinking I should spend time in Humbolt County on my next vacation! This place is a good fit for me and I do wake up every day feeling lucky, for many reasons . . . .Lori, many folks out here would probably love to be in Florida!