Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ummmmmm . . . .

Some days by the time I get to sit down at the computer my mind is completely empty and I can't even think of a title for a posting, let alone anything intelligent to say. Most of those days are when I don't walk the dog - tonight I made phone calls instead. Two lessons there: fresh air clears the head and clarifies the thinking, and life is chock full of choices and phone calls to family are every bit as important as blog entries.

Two of our pollock boats are heading back to Seattle for the season break and we're flying the first batch of procesors home on Monday; "A" Season is winding to a close . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll get a break from overtime soon, then. Thanks for posting all the pics for us to see!

Anonymous said...

I got your phone call last night after i got off work but didn't know if that was a little too late to call. I only work until 3 on Saturday so i figured i could get back to you then. Love you!

T

Bren said...

I know exactly how you feel! I don't think I could work 7 days a week or 12 to 18 days for very long. I have been working or going to classes from 5:30 or 6 in the morning until 8 or 9. I found that my body is resisting the lack of motion and fighting it all the way. It doesn't matter that I get up and walk every 45 minutes. It feels like my muscles want to crawl into a ball and I have to stretch it out so I can stand.

Love ya