Tuesday, February 19, 2008

F/V Kevleen K





F/V Kevleen K was making her last delivery of opilio for the season when I got off work so I wandered down to the dock and took a few photos. I have an embarassing abundance of photos built up to post - including some fabulous new eagle shots.
I went snowshoeing out past the landfill tonight with Chico. Even though I had seen dozens of eagles on the dock after work it still made my heart happy to look up and see them perched on rocky crags, watching me pass by. Cheers for now, I need to head to bed . . . .

4 comments:

trblcmn said...

I love to see Eagles around too. We certainly do not get as many as you do up there. During calving seasons we get a lot here...Golden and Bald eagles and no matter how many times I see them I still am in awe of them.

Can't wait to see your pics Steve!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great shots of the F/V Kevleen and her load! How big is she Steve? I too am looking forward to the rest of your eagle shots. Oh and has Chico found the fox yet?

Anonymous said...

Those opilio things look like little crab, a lot lankier, and hardly a body to them. Like little spiders of the sea or something.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos. My son just hired on to the Kevleen K and, thanks to you, I can see what the boat looks like.