Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Easter and Happy Mothers Day

 I'm not sure why I'm not blogging much lately, with the uncertainty on the work front it is like my whole world is holding its breath, waiting to see what will happen.  My mind is so preoccupied, it is almost like I can think of nothing to say, as if I am intimidated by my own blog.
 I did make a bunny cake and we had a relatively healthy Easter brunch.

 I made breakfast pizza with sliced potatoes, onion, pepper, Canadian bacon, and over-easy eggs.  I was pretty happy with the toppings but not thrilled with the new crust recipe I tried.

 Goldfish is on vacation in Anchorage, and while she is gone I have her kitchen torn up.  Into this little hole . . . .
I have to fit this enormous refrigerator.  Major alterations are required.  I'm a perfectionist, so it is a long and painful journey.  I'll post pictures of the torn up kitchen tomorrow . . . . good times, good times . . . but it kept my mind off Mothers Day.  I sure do miss her, I hope she liked my bunny cake this year . . .

3 comments:

Bren said...

Great job on the bunny cate! As I was making mine, I knew my little brother would do so much better. Love and miss you.

Lori said...

Well, it's been a while between posts - how did the kitchen turn oot? What an awesome fridge! And love the bunny cake!

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Bunny cake!! Fab-u-loso!!

You're still employed, though, right?? How is the crab season(s) going?

BZ