Friday, June 20, 2008

One Year - Part 2: Looking Ahead

Well, looking ahead to my second year on the island, there are a few things I'd like to do better, and I few goals I have in mind. I'd like to blog closer to every day this year - 296 posts wasn't bad but I can do better, even if it's just dropping a photo on and not saying anything. I have thousands of pictures I took last year that could have been posted.

I'd like to take some digital video and get it on You Tube with a link on my blog for those times when a still photo doesn't do the scene justice - severe storms come to mind, I've yet to take a good photo that captured nature's violence.

I like to be a better reader of the blogs I enjoy, and I'd definitely like to read more books this year - you may have noticed I wiped the Recent Reading entries clean (only 13 books read last year?? What a shame . . . . ) so I have a fresh start.

And as usual, my focus will be to every day be a better friend to my wife and my dog and to keep losing weight! Cheers and good night!

3 comments:

Kym said...

Hey, your resolutions work well for me. I think I'll adopt them for myself 8)

Lothian said...

what a great list of resolutions! I think videos would be a great idea. I can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more from the island! Great blog Dad.