Friday, April 25, 2008

Valley City, North Dakota




We had an superb vacation, the best I've ever had, and the number one attraction in my book was - of course - my son's place where Goldfish met the grand daughter for the first time. The top photo has a story behind it; I was helping Aubrey up the stairs to the slide and then lifting her into the tube, while Trevor was catching her at the bottom. Each time she would stand up, turn around, and hold her hands up saying "Grandpa! Grandpa!", offering to catch me. Now THAT is faith . . . .

3 comments:

Bren said...

What a beautiful grand-daughter! She is really sweet.

Thanks for sharing.

Alaska Steve said...

She is a cutie, can't wait to see what else Megan has in store for us in two weeks . . . .

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! That's the picture right there! That is so funny!!!!! Aubrey is hilarious.