Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow . . .

I can't quite believe it is already almost the middle of November . . . this fall has flown by, I think I get so focused at work I don't notice the days whizzing by . . . . less than 2 weeks to Thanksgiving, that will be a blast . . . Goldfish is flying home for the first two weeks of December leaving the dog and I to fend for ourselves . . . . there is some debate whether we will have Sunday off or not as F/V Bulldog is coming in with a load of crab Saturday night and may still be off-loading Sunday morning.

This week's newspaper has a nice picture of crab being unloaded from F/V Atlantico at our dock on page 15 and a picture of this year's Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest on page 16. The contest was filmed by a Discovery Channel film crew and will probably be on this season's Deadliest Catch.

Cheers and good night, I'm off for some storm reading . . . . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would make for some entertaining footage on "Deadliest Catch"!