Friday, October 5, 2007

Ohhhh Yeah . . .



The big news . . . . my youngest son Trevor and his super cool wife Megan have been trying to add to the family and he told me two days ago they seem to have been successful so little Aubrey won't be the only child by the time her second birthday rolls around - and now I'll have TWO grandchildren??!!! How can that be possible, I'm barely an adult myself?? Anyways, congratulations Trevor and Megan, you are amazing parents! I'm proud of you both, love ya - Dad

3 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

What a CUTIE!!!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

What A cutie! And my nephew isn't that bad looking either. good to see them. love bren

Anonymous said...

Hey that's the picture I have on my desktop. She looks so wonderful in it. Oh ya tell Trevor Iceman wants his jet back.